2012年11月8日星期四

A little short update :)

Yes. I deleted all previous post :)
No reasons just syok XD
I want use english write because I want to improve my english, my english really kanasai =.=
Qing ni men duo duo bao han xie xie 

I didn't update my blog so long because I am very lazy haha 
PMR was over.
Life after PMR? 
Before exam I think this will be a meaningful holliday to me but.....
I am getting lazier and lamnua-er ==

I sleep after 2am everyday most late is 5am haha and I sleep untill afternoon over 12pm everyday WALAO
Even I wake up already 2hours or more I still don't want go bath because lazy ma YUCK and now I told you all a secret lo now is 1.56am and I still not yet bath GELI UEK LAMNUA-EST GIRL EVER zz

Why I so late sleep? Because I keep watching cartoon everynight -.-
After watching 名媛望族 and 大太监 I watch The Amazing Of Gumball haha then Chowder then Camp Lazlo then Ben10 or Kim Possible then Lilo and Stitch and then The Adventure of Flapjack LOL
A 15years old girl keep watching cartoon everyday SIASUI ==
BUT CARTOON HEN HAO KAN MAH !
ps : now watching Lilo and Stitch XD

Okay 2am now and I think I should bath now hahah ==
Bye readers, goodnight :D

没有评论:

发表评论